Be a Buddy
Buddies are volunteers ranging in age from elementary school to senior citizens [minimum age 10]. Group examples include family members and local youth and civic groups.
Buddies should be at the field at 8:45 am ready to be assigned to your player. To save time at the gate, register now and you'll be ready to play when you arrive. You must register each season but only once a season. And best of all, it's free! Click the "Become A Buddy" image below to register.
We thank you for your time and support!
The following are the goals for Miracle League Buddies:
- To protect the Miracle League player at all times.
- When hard hitter is up to bat, Buddies will step in front of the Miracle League player for protection.
- Always allow the Miracle League player as much freedom as possible to play his/her game.
- Assist Miracle League player according to their needs.
- Be of good spirit with enthusiasm, love, good attitude and concern in motivating the players and their families.
- Become their friend by getting to know the players and their families.
- Arrive at field 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Be properly dressed.
For Individual Buddy opportunties, please click the image below.
Please complete the individual buddy application in its entirety.All [*] blanks must be completed in order to submit the application. Use "N/A" if one does not apply.
One person per application. If you have more than one person to register you will need to register each person separately.
Click the image above to register as an individual buddy