There are no articles in this category. If subcategories display on this page, they may contain articles.
- Ages 3+
- Each player receives a team shirt and cap
- Players may either hit from a tee or a pitched ball
- No knowledge of baseball fundamentals is necessary to play
- Players participate with a Buddy to help with batting, running and playing the game.
- The All Stars Division typically plays on Saturday mornings
- Each game is two full innings and lasts 60 to 90 minutes
- Children are checked in/out at the gate and cannot leave without parent or guardian permission
- Usually ages 8 and up. *Exceptions will be made by the board on individual ability.
- Must be able to hit a pitched ball--we don't use a tee
- Must be able to run or wheel the bases without a buddy
- Must be able to "catch" a ball or attempt to catch with a glove
- Must have a concept of baseball fundamentals, what to do on their own and be independent on the field. There are no "buddies". Coaches will be in the outfield to "coach" players.
- Practices and games will be about an hour and a half. Usually practice is 30 minutes just before each game.