As a Coach or Assistant
Be a Coach or Assistant Coach
The Mauldin Miracle League is a wonderful experience. Giving children with special needs the chance to enjoy the game of baseball is very rewarding. You may be passionate about the game of baseball, but when you get involved with the Miracle League children, the passion grows even stronger. Being a Mauldin Miracle League Coach will give you one of the most enjoyable feelings you have ever had. Come and make a difference in the life of a child at their “FIELD OF DREAMS.”
How do I become a Mauldin Miracle League Coach/Assistant Coach?
Contact our Division Directors:
All Stars Division
All Americans Division
- You must also:
- Pass a Background/Criminal check (No charge to you)
- Be willing to make a difference in a child’s life
What does being a Mauldin Miracle League Coach/Assistant Coach entail?
- Making a commitment to the league for at least one season
- Understanding and fulfilling your role as a Coach/AC and a mentor
- Encouraging each child to do their very best
- Praising each child- This includes lots of cheering and hand clapping
- Keeping the children safe
- Making sure your players all have a buddy
- AND HAVING FUN!!!
You do not have to have a child in the league or even be a parent to be a Coach/AC. We encourage anyone who would like to help to contact us.